Friday 8 April 2016

Malaria Defender - By Naman Tiwari


I have developed an application known as Malaria Defender .
It is an only application through which a person can check malaria in seconds with just few clicks .

It have a nice design and some nice graphics . 
Download the app here - Click here

Steps to use app .

1. Create a profile .


2. Browse the content

3. Check malaria.


4. Gather Report


5. Gather profile


6. Edit Profile


7. Take doctors advice


And a lot more .

Developer - Naman Tiwari
Age 13 .

follow me on twitter - @tweet_naman








1 comment:

  1. Hi Naman! I am a researcher from Ahmedabad. I am looking for users who have used Malaria Defender app and how it has helped them. The user could eb a patient, doctor or any person.

    Could you share your number and a user's email id so that I can talk to you and write to him/her.

    Thank you so much.

    Regards,
    Deepika

    ReplyDelete